Adding .RTF .WRI .DOC files to VB programs with those files tagging along
Author Message
 Adding .RTF .WRI .DOC files to VB programs with those files tagging along

My question should have specified Rich Text files as opposed to just
Text files. Can I include them on my program and distribute the program
without includubg those files.

Guy Doucet

Tue, 09 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Adding .RTF .WRI .DOC files to VB programs with those files tagging along

Quote:
>My question should have specified Rich Text files as opposed to just
>Text files. Can I include them on my program and distribute the program
>without includubg those files.

Hey thats the same question (almost) again.
see:Adding .TXT files to a VB program without the .TXT file

.RTF files are also in ASCII, so read my reply on above posting

Quote:

>Guy Doucet

Thomas
--

Fri, 12 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. .doc or .wri file import code

2. Rich Text File (.RTF) -Can't copy multiple .rtf files (VB 6.0 Enterprise)

3. DAO Blob Adding/Extracting (audio files, text files, image files, program files)

4. How do I view RTF or WRI or DOC files in VB? PLEASE!

5. Adding .TXT files to a VB program without the .TXT file

6. Printing WRI files from VB

7. Auto Download of doc files into new doc file from a web site

8. RTF Files (.rtf) inside a Resource file (.res)?

9. Rich Text File (.RTF) -Can't copy multiple .rtf files

10. Save rtf file as doc

11. Insert RTF into open Word doc w/o temp files

12. Word doc/rtf files won't open from Explorer shortcuts