Mp3 id3 tags
Author Message
 Mp3 id3 tags

Hi all VB6 NG.
Is there a way to read and write the id3 tags from an mp3?
I use an ocx thet reads only the id3 v1 tags.
Is there any API? Haven't found anything in www.allapi.net.

Thanks for any help.
Matteo

Wed, 13 Apr 2005 17:50:45 GMT
 Mp3 id3 tags

Quote:
> Is there a way to read and write the id3 tags from an mp3?
> I use an ocx thet reads only the id3 v1 tags.
> Is there any API? Haven't found anything in www.allapi.net.

> Thanks for any help.
> Matteo

You should be able to open the file and read the tags easily, even without
an extra OCX... a great resource explaining the v1 and v2 tags are located
at
http://www.id3.org/

--John
Candlelight Software
http://www.candlelight.com

Wed, 13 Apr 2005 21:37:00 GMT

1. Need an Easy MP3 ID3-tag editor ??

2. Help on a c++ to VB conversion of MP3 id3 tag

3. Reading MP3 ID3 Tag

4. Retrieving MP3 ID3 tag

5. ID3 MP3 tag writer

6. How to get the ID3 tag of an MP3

7. MP3 'ID3 Tag' Issue

8. Help Reading ID3 Tag Information from MP3 file

9. ID3 tag viewing ??? Can you view the ID3 Tag information from an MP3 ?

10. MP3 ID3's

11. Looking for easy to use MP3 ID3 Com Library

12. MP3 ID3 info