Resize a control at run-time using the mouse
Author Message
 Resize a control at run-time using the mouse

I'm trying to facilitate resizing a control (as you would designing a form).
I've managed to find out how to change the border which allows resizing but
when I reset the border the control returns to its original appearance.

If I knew how to get the controls size properties while it was being
stretched that would do.

If anyone knows how to display the border as dots (ie. resize handles) that
would be even better.

Fri, 12 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Resize a control at run-time using mouse

2. About resizing controls at run time with mouse?

3. Move resize drag controls in runtime using mouse...

4. Resizing controls at runtime with the mouse

5. Resizing a control with the mouse during runtime

6. resizing a control on a form at run time

7. resize controls at run time?

8. RESIZING CONTROLS AT RUN TIME

9. Resize a control in run-time

10. Resizing controls during run-time?