Help - How to Change the client area of the Desktop Window
Author Message
 Help - How to Change the client area of the Desktop Window

I would like to change the client area of the desktop window so that I cna
use a part of it soley for my own application and no other windows
application will be able to use it. I have seen it done before but have no
ideas on how to go about it myself.

I need to know two things:

1) can it be done in VB

2) If So.. how????

Thanks in Advance

My Opinions are my own and do not represent those of my employer Petroleum
Systems Pty Ltd

Fri, 30 May 1997 11:15:57 GMT

1. Need Help: Change DeskTop size and Cliping area

2. Need Help: Change DeskTop size and Cliping area

3. !!HELP!! - Work Area on Windows Desktop

4. !!HELP!! - Work Area On Windows Desktop

5. !!HELP!! - Work Area on Windows Desktop

6. !!HELP!! - Work Area On Windows Desktop

7. Help needed adding window to another program's client area

8. Help needed adding window to another program's client area

9. Desktop area change

10. Windows desktop area(Resolution)

11. Setting Windows desktop area (Resolution)`

12. Scrolling the Client Area of a Window