Axis problem - MSChart Control
Author Message
 Axis problem - MSChart Control

Hi,
    I am loading data from a database (that includes time stamps
representing when the data was logged) into an MSChart control.  Data might
be logged every 5 minutes then only once in an hour.  But, the Chart control
is spreading the data points out evenly.  Making the data look like it has
been logged at regular time intervals.
    In other words, the X axis is being stretched as the data time intervals
increase.  However, I need the X axis to be constant.
    I would imagine that I need to set the scale of the axis to the time
period of all the data, but I can't figure it out.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks,
Rob
PS Does anyone know of a good resource for learning about the MSChart
control?

Sat, 11 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. mschart control y-axis problem

2. MSChart axes scaling problem (VB5 Pro)

3. MSChart X axis problem

4. MSChart and 2nd Y axis Scaling Problem

5. MSChart and 2nd Y axis Scaling Problem

6. Hiding/Displaying secondary axis on MsChart control

7. Formating the Y axis labels in the MSChart Control

8. MSChart Control - X & Y Axis Labelling

9. Axis Labels in MSChart Control

10. MSChart and time values on X axis

11. MSChart axes and scales

12. Y-axis title of mschart