Pull Email form Lotus Notes Server
Author Message
 Pull Email form Lotus Notes Server

Hi can anyone point me in the right direction to check my lotus Notes server
for new mail then retrieve it.. I wish to write something to check for new
mail...if there is any open it and send the contents to my pager.. I have the
pager part figured out i just need to figure out how to get the data.

Thanks in advance

Tue, 08 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Send email from Acc97 to Lotus notes email.

2. Help - Creating a Lotus Notes Document in a local Lotus Notes DB with VB6

3. VBA code to send an email message through Lotus Notes mail interface

4. Sending email via Lotus Notes

5. Lotus Notes Email.

6. VB5.0 & Lotus Notes email - recommendations Please

7. email to Lotus Notes - Recommendations

8. lotus note email

9. Sending Email with Lotus Notes

10. email via Lotus Notes?

11. Send Email from VB5 to Lotus Notes

12. Creating but not sending a Lotus Notes email