Extraneous line in Graph custom control
Author Message
 Extraneous line in Graph custom control

I'm having a problem with the graph custom control in VB4; I'm plotting a line
graph (using GraphData and XPosData) of a function that extends from -100,000
to +300,000 on the x-axis.  When I step through the plot code, the graph comes
out perfect, but when I run it without breakpoints, an extraneous line gets
plotted, seemingly running from (-100,000,0) to (+300,000,1).  I checked
all the (x,y) pairs being plotted and no unusual data exists.  Does anyone
have any ideas what's going on?  Thanks for any ideas.

Sat, 22 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problem with Graph Custom Control GRAPH.VBX

2. VB3 Graph Control for Line graph

3. Crystal Report Graph Problem (No Zero and No Lines attached in Line Graph)

4. Custom Line in graph

5. Custom Graph Control using PictureBox using VB.NET

6. vb6: graph custom control

7. Custom controls: Graph - Question

8. Sample for Graph Custom Control???

9. Fast graphing/charting custom control (VB3)

10. MS Graph Custom Control???

11. help me with VB 3.0's graph custom control

12. Microsoft Graph Custom Control