How to trap mouse left-click event anywhere
Author Message
 How to trap mouse left-click event anywhere
Hi
I need to know when a user left-clicks anywhere in Windows and not only in
forms (this I know how to do).
Is there an API or some other way to trap mouse events?

thanx

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 How to trap mouse left-click event anywhere
I think there is a mouse_click API.  Try looking at http://www.allapi.net/

SH.

Quote:
> Hi
> I need to know when a user left-clicks anywhere in Windows and not only in
> forms (this I know how to do).
> Is there an API or some other way to trap mouse events?

> thanx

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. trapping right mouse down anytime anywhere

2. Detecting a mouse click anywhere on the screen

3. label click event only works with right mouse click

4. Capturing Mouse & Keyboard Events Anywhere in Application

5. Capturing Mouse & Keyboard Events Anywhere in Application

6. Capturing Mouse & Keyboard Events Anywhere in Application

7. Using VB or VBA To Control Left Mouse click

8. Can I capture left mouse click on desktop?

9. Left mouse click

10. Grid control and left mouse click

11. How to stopm left mouse click on web page

12. API's to left-click mouse?