Changing win'95 display setting from VB5
Author Message
 Changing win'95 display setting from VB5

I want my app to automatically detect the current video display resolution
(got that), and then switch to the res. needed by the application.
Basically, I am trying to gain control of Display Properties/Settings from
within a VB5 application.  I have a couple books on Win32 API, but haven't
quite identified how this would work.

Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Fri, 31 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Changing Win '9 display setting via VB 5

2. Changing Win 95 displays

3. Vb thunder Cooltips don't display on Win 95 machine

4. Freeze screen display in Win '95

5. HELP - Error 50003 - VB5, Win 95, Win 98, Win NT

6. HELP - Error 50003 - VB5, Win 95, Win 98, Win NT

7. HELP - Error 50003 - VB5, Win 95, Win 98, Win NT

8. Setting Win 95 Task Bar Properties from VB5

9. Problem to set the NumLock key on with Win NT but not with Win 95

10. VB3:Properties change when created in Win 3.11 and transferred to Win 95

11. Win 98, Win 95 and VB5

12. How to get and set Win 95 Registry settings