Unexplained Run-Time error #48
Author Message
 Unexplained Run-Time error #48

I am getting a strange error when I try to do what seems to be a pretty
simple task.  The error appears to occur in the line that contains the
Move method.  Let me know what you think from this code, which would
normally continue on, but for the sake of bandwidth I will cut it down.
The exact error message is "Run-time error '48'  Error in loading DLL"
Let me know here or by E-mail, thanks.
        Jeff

-----Code Below-----

        Public Sub ShowPic()
Dim I As Integer
Dim Left As Integer
Dim Top As Integer
Dim PicMon(16)
Top = 1000
Left = 1500
    For I = 0 To 15
        If I < 4 Then
          Form1.Picture = LoadPicture("brownmon.bmp")
          Set PicMon(I) = Form1.Picture
          PicMon(I).Move Left, Top '<---- Error Here?
          Left = Left + 500
          ElseIf I > 3 And I < 8 Then
          Top = 2000
          Form1.Picture = LoadPicture("bluemon.bmp")
          Picture = PicMon(I)
          PicMon(I).Move Left, Top
          Left = Left - 500
        End Sub

Sat, 25 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Run-time error 48 Error in loading DLL in XP

2. Run Time Error 48 -

3. Run-Time Error 48

4. Run time error (48) in loading DLL after installing a distribution

5. Run-time error 48: File not found: Kernel

6. VB 6.0 run-time error 48 - File not found: Kernel

7. DLL : RUN TIME ERROR '48'

8. RUN TIME ERROR '48'

9. RUN TIME ERROR '48'

10. Run-time Error 48