opening a prog or window from within a vb prog
Author Message
 opening a prog or window from within a vb prog

is it possible to open other programs as imbedding windows inside a visual
basic program?  i would like to be able to control all aspects of the
display (size, position, show/hide title bar, etc.) as if it were just
another form.

any help on how this might be accomplished or even whether it is possible in
vb would be much appreciated.

ryan

Thu, 29 Jul 2004 14:09:05 GMT
 opening a prog or window from within a vb prog
You're crazy, man! A little knowledge is a dangerous thing!

Quote:
> is it possible to open other programs as imbedding windows inside a visual
> basic program?  i would like to be able to control all aspects of the
> display (size, position, show/hide title bar, etc.) as if it were just
> another form.

> any help on how this might be accomplished or even whether it is possible
in
> vb would be much appreciated.

> ryan

Thu, 29 Jul 2004 14:24:42 GMT

1. Prog to Prog Communications

2. how to launch .bat file within VB prog?

3. Running DOS-prog. within VB

4. write a command in shell-opened prog?

5. click a file, open prog. AND file

6. VB.NET book for VB 6.0 prog?

7. Convert VB 3.0 prog to VB 6

8. I need to start an external process (spooler) when the vb prog starts and kill it when vb prog exits

9. MailMerge from seperate VB prog

10. Computer Restriction - running VB prog b4 startup

11. FL-Miami-NEED VB/Oracle Prog -Top$$$