Fax document(s) using Microsoft Fax on Win95
Author Message
 Fax document(s) using Microsoft Fax on Win95

Hi,
Want to send faxes from Visual Basic 4 using Microsoft Fax.
Does anyone knows the trick?
Help is appreciated.
Peter

Wed, 05 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Fax document(s) using Microsoft Fax on Win95

Quote:
>Hi,
>Want to send faxes from Visual Basic 4 using Microsoft Fax.
>Does anyone knows the trick?
>Help is appreciated.
>Peter

I believe with MSFax you print to the convert to fax print driver.

         Kind Regards,
         Bill Krahmer, ElectraSoft

 Get newest version of FaxMail for Windows or FaxMail Network for NT, free:
 http://www.ElectraSoft.com/  or  http://www.blkbox.com/~jonk/
 http://www.ElectraSoft.com/10GoodReasons/

Fri, 07 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. How do I send Fax using Microsoft Fax

2. How do I send Fax using Microsoft Fax

3. How do I send Fax using Microsoft Fax

4. utilize microsoft fax to automatically send faxes from access

5. How can I send faxes directly from VB5 to microsoft fax

6. send fax number to microsoft fax

7. Automate FAX , FAX ROBOT , FAX OCX

8. Automate FAX , FAX ROBOT , FAX OCX

9. Automate FAX , FAX ROBOT , FAX OCX

10. Automate FAX , FAX ROBOT , FAX OCX

11. Win95 / 98 - Microsoft Fax

12. receive fax using Fax Client COM Implementation