VB5 and .FRM, .FRX files, vs. VB4 - question
Author Message
 VB5 and .FRM, .FRX files, vs. VB4 - question

I'm seriously considering dropping VB4-32 from my PC and

Question:  When I went from VB3 to VB4, the version of
structure in .FRM files went from 2 to 4.  When VB5 reads
in a VB4 form, does it change it again?

Thanks in advance.

Fri, 03 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 VB5 and .FRM, .FRX files, vs. VB4 - question

Before you install vb4 and vb5 on same machine have a look at this article.
Problems Using Visual Basic 5.0 and 4.0 on Same System
http://www.microsoft.com/kb/articles/q161/3/44.htm

Microsoft Visual Basic Learning, Professional and Enterprise Editions, for
Windows, version 5.0 Microsoft Visual Basic Standard, Professional  and
Enterprise Editions, 32-bit only, for Windows, version 4.0
--
Henri
remove "MyName"

:
: I'm seriously considering dropping VB4-32 from my PC and
:
: Question:  When I went from VB3 to VB4, the version of
: structure in .FRM files went from 2 to 4.  When VB5 reads
: in a VB4 form, does it change it again?
:
: Thanks in advance.
:

Sat, 04 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Information about structures FRM & FRX files

2. .frm and .frx files

3. Convert VB3 binary frm to VB5 frm files

4. Newbie Question: about file type for .frm files

5. VB5 vs VB4 Question

6. Error saving file as .FRX in VB4

7. VB4:FRX-Files

8. VB4 vs. VB5 vs VB6 for database applications

9. VB4 vs VB5 vs VB6

10. VB5 .FRX files - when created?

11. I need detailed description of VB5 FRX file format

12. VB4 corruping .frm file