Control process ID and Thread ID
Author Message
 Control process ID and Thread ID

Hi.

When I use a control, does it runs in the same process and thread of the
form where the control is implemented?
If no, how can I get the processe and Thread ID of that control?

Thanks
Nuno, Portugal

Sat, 24 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Disabling Outlook 2000 Menu Items - Finding Control ID, IDs, ID's

2. Parent ID of a given Process ID under NT 4.0

3. Socket ID->Process ID ?

4. Unique Process / Thread ID Problem...

5. Difference between Task, Process and Thread ID

6. CreateProcess API does not return Process or Thread IDs for 16-bit apps

7. Can Terminate a process by process ID

8. Process ID of process created with ShellExecute

9. Process ID of a running process

10. How to extract ContactItem entry id from the AddressEntry entry id

11. Command IDs or CommandbarButton IDs

12. Command IDs or CommandbarButton IDs