remove multi-selected lines from listview box
Author Message
 remove multi-selected lines from listview box

Hi guyz...

How can I remove multi-selected lines from listview box?
ListView1.ListItems.Remove ListView1.SelectedItem.??????

please let me know this:

MAGiC MANiAC^mTo

Thu, 20 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 remove multi-selected lines from listview box
Why don't you go _buy_ a Vizual Bazic book and read it?  Zuch a queztion
would zurely be in many VB bookz avaliable for zale.

Anyway, in response to the question, use this code which I wrote for you
(and I don't know why).

Private Sub Command1_Click()
Dim I As Integer
  I = 1
  Do Until I = ListView1.ListItems.Count + 1
    If ListView1.ListItems(I).Selected Then
      ListView1.ListItems.Remove I
    Else: I = I + 1
    End If
  Loop
End Sub

--
Howard Henry 'Gawyn Ballpeen' Schlunder
Gawyn Developments; Core developer

Quote:
> Hi guyz...

> How can I remove multi-selected lines from listview box?
> ListView1.ListItems.Remove ListView1.SelectedItem.??????

> please let me know this:

> MAGiC MANiAC^mTo

Thu, 20 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Remove multi-selected lines from listview

2. Printing other lines from Multi-Line text box

3. Line numbers into multi-line text box

4. ? Text Box: multi line; fixed length per line

5. Newbie q: Remove selected items from multiselect listbox?

6. how to remove selected items (multiselect) in listbox

7. how to remove selected items (multiselect) in listbox

8. ListView Control - Removing selected items from the list

9. Remove Selected item in ListView Control

10. Removing black marking on selected line in listbox

11. Remove selected items from a listview control in report format

12. How to start drag on ListView multi select