Drag&Drop in Treeview with HitTest and DropHighlight
Author Message
 Drag&Drop in Treeview with HitTest and DropHighlight

Hi,
I want to dragdrop from a Listbox into a Treeview.
My problem is to get the Drop destination.
I tried the HitTest and DropHighlight Properties but that doesn`t work.
It works only with dragging nodes within a treeview.

I use VB 5.

Can anybody help me ?

Thanks in advance.

Ingo Hoffmann

Fri, 17 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help: HitTest function for Drag and Drop

2. Help: HitTest function for Drag and Drop

3. Help: HitTest function for Drag and Drop

4. Drag & Drop with TreeView control

5. TreeView Drag & Drop

6. ole drag&drop of file from an activex/ treeview headache

7. TreeView + ListView +Drag&Drop

8. Treeview - Drag & Drop

9. Drag&Drop from NT Explorer to the treeview control

10. Drag&Drop in treeview

11. TreeView with Drag & Drop

12. TreeView, drag & drop, and OLEStartDrag