Record sound using the Microphone...
Author Message
 Record sound using the Microphone...

I want to let the user push a button and record himself saying somthing then
push another and stop.  I'm using this for a customized voice chat
application. (it's over a LAN don't worry about compression ;) I've got the
rest pretty much figured out.  Better yet I'd like to send it over the
connection live instead of saving it to a file and sending it when it's
done, anyway I just need a way to stream the input from the mic to a
specified place.

I'd rather not use a custom control.

thanks,

--

~Jake B
Founder of jbNet ( http://www.*-*-*.com/ )

Sat, 06 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Caputure sound from microphone ( connected with sound card )in VB6

2. Detecting Sound from Microphone

3. How to capture SOUND from Microphone in VB ?

4. Can I monitor sound captured by PC Microphone ?

5. Microphone - Sound Out/Audio

6. Getting Current Microphone Volume:Sound Meter

7. Detecting Sound from Microphone with DirectSound

8. Analyzing sound from a microphone

9. Analyzing sound from a microphone

10. Getting Sound Data from Microphone

11. Getting Current Microphone Volume:Sound Meter

12. how to directly access sound (microphone and speaker)