VB6 customized toolbar settings missing?
Author Message
 VB6 customized toolbar settings missing?

I never had this happen before... I create a custom icon for my VB6
toolbar and once I close VB and reload, it is gone!

Any ideas?

Tue, 16 Nov 2004 06:22:05 GMT
 VB6 customized toolbar settings missing?
Ignore me. New to this XP thing... had VB6 set to "not use visual
themes." XP has too many damn options. :)
Quote:
>I never had this happen before... I create a custom icon for my VB6
>toolbar and once I close VB and reload, it is gone!

>Any ideas?

Tue, 16 Nov 2004 06:46:05 GMT

1. How to save customized toolbar setting

2. TOOLBAR - Saving/Restoring Customized Settings...

3. TOOLBAR - Saving/Restoring Customized Settings...

4. VB6 Toolbar customizing problems

5. Customize Dropdown on Access 2002 toolbars

6. Customized toolbars saved where?

7. Customize Dropdown Arrow on Access 2002 toolbars

8. Customize Outlook Read Mail Toolbar

9. Add buttons under the customize toolbar

10. Distribute customized toolbar button

11. How to distribute the customized toolbars

12. Customized toolbar