Hourglass Cursor w/VB4
Author Message
 Hourglass Cursor w/VB4

In VB3 I frequently used the Screen.MousePointer = 11 in my Sub_Main to
let the user know that the program is loading...  Now in VB4 the cursor
does not change to an hourglass until the first form is loaded and the
cursor is over the form.  The screen object does not appear to effect
the whole screen anymore...  This is a problem when VB4 forms take some
time to load in the first place...

Does anyone know a way around this?

Chris

Fri, 05 Jun 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Cursor doesn't change to Hourglass

2. Hourglass cursor in standard outlook folder view (inbox) ?

3. Hourglass cursor in standard folder view (Inbox) ?

4. Change the cursor icon to hourglass?

5. Hourglass cursor in standard folder view (inbox) ?

6. How to set Hourglass cursor?

7. Hourglass Cursor

8. Hourglass mouse cursor

9. How to force VB to make cursor=hourglass during startup

10. change cursor to hourglass?

11. Help Needed: Timer and the hourglass cursor

12. How to turn on hourglass cursor