Hoe to use 2 Primary Tables in a Primary/Secondary Data Form
Author Message
 Hoe to use 2 Primary Tables in a Primary/Secondary Data Form

I am using VB5 and I created a Form with the Data Form Wizard.  This Form
has a Primary/Secondary format.

Now,  I would like to had a second Primary Table.  So the result rows
showed in the DBGrid would correspond to the combinaison criteria of the
first and the second Primary Tables.

How can I do that?

Tony St-Pierre

Thu, 03 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Hoe to use 2 Primary Tables in a Primary/Secondary Data Form

2. 2 Primary Tables in a Primary/Secondary Data Form

3. Filling a Secondary Combobox based on information from a primary combobox

4. Primary key , Secondary Key ???????

5. Modify Client Side Primary/Secondary DNS Entries

6. Get Primary and Secondary DNS

7. Joined Primary Key in Foxpro (Make 1 Primary Key from 2 fields)

8. Using SQL to create 2 Primary/Unique Keys in a Table

9. Using GUID as primary key in table cant create join nor use findfirst method

10. How using ADO Create a Table and Specify that a Field is autoNumber and Primary Key

11. Forms, primary thread closing when closing startup form

12. Access97 - Linked Tables - Primary Keys - VBA