Any 3D game programmers need a project?
Author Message
 Any 3D game programmers need a project?

Hi,

We're a group of beginner programmers and game designers working on a
3D, 1st person, internet-based fantasy role playing game. We have a
couple of C++ and VB programmers, but very little 3D experience. If
you'd like to join our project, let us know. This is just a hobby for
us, not a salary job.

Thanks!!!

~Tony

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Tue, 10 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need programmer, for help on project (own project)

2. Wild Tangent - Programmers Needed - Arcade / Classic in 3D

3. 3D programmers needed!

4. Experienced Game Programmer Looking for Assistance with 2.5D Game

5. Zelda game programmer needs some help!

6. game prototype programmer needed

7. Visual Basic Game Programmers: I NEED YOU

8. vb game programmer needed... or other helper

9. Experienced Access VBA Programmer Need for Very Short Telecommuting Project

10. VB Programmer urgently needed to complete project in England

11. Student Programmer Needed for Summer Project

12. VB Database programmer needed for short term project in Miami