Menus, submenus, & sub-submenus in realtime code
Author Message
 Menus, submenus, & sub-submenus in realtime code

Here's the situation.  I need to dynamically create menus in code, (not the
menu editor), since there's no way to know the menu structure, number of menus,
or menu sublevels beforehand in our program.

How do I create another level of menus in real time (without placing previous
dummy menu, submenu, and sub-submenu controls via the menu editor since this
won't work)?  Is there a way to create a real-time menu (including submenus and
sub-submenus) via an object creation in code?  Any approach (class, object,
WinAPI) would help.  Thanks.

EXAMPLE  (variable menus, submenus, and sub-submenus)
Menu1
    Submenu1
    Submenu2
        Sub-submenu1
        Sub-submenu1
        Sub-submenu1
    Submenu3

Menu2
    Submenu1
    Submenu2
    Submenu3
    Submenu4

Sun, 03 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Menus, submenus, & sub-submenus in realtime code

Perhaps VB6 allows to create dynamic menus, at least it allows to create
dynamic controls in forms.

DoDi

Tue, 05 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Dynamic Menus & Submenus

2. VB6 - Menus & Submenus

3. VB6 - Menus & Submenus

4. ************Menus & Submenus with bitmaps**************

5. Menus & SubMenus

6. Building Menu Items with Submenus through Code at RunTime

7. Create Menus and Submenus in code?

8. How to make submenus in the menu box, and how to Apply properties to the menus

9. Radio buttons on sub-submenus...

10. Addin Menu Like Behaviour on Other Submenus

11. menu and submenus in word

12. Providing icons to menus and submenus