**HELP!! VB4/ 32BIT with CRYSTAL REPORTS
Author Message
 **HELP!! VB4/ 32BIT with CRYSTAL REPORTS

Please has anyone got any more ideas....
I have just ported my application from VB3 onto VB4 32 bit. I have a big
problem
with the Crystal Reports. When I click the command button which executes
the report, the Crystal Report window appears but there is no data on it
apart from the hard coded text.
It seems as if the Access .MDB file is not being read. The database was
created under ACCESS V2 and worked OK with VB3 but I had to use the
compatability layer.
I've deleted and re-inserted the custom control, I've verified the database
from within Crystal Reports, made sure that I'm using the 32bit OCX....I
cant think of anything else?
The same report works fine when it is run from within Crystal Reports.

Sun, 19 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. 4.6.1.0 32bit Crystal Reports error reporting links in 3 table database

2. VB4 and Crystal Reports - report error 20000 HELP!!

3. Crystal Reports for VB 4.0 pro 32bit bug?

4. Problem with Crystal Report 4.5 32bit

5. CRYSTAL REPORTS 6 (32bit) - Total Page Count Problem

6. HELP******* VB4 32bit NOT SETTING FOCUS CORRECTLY *********HELP!

7. Crystal Report HELP (VB4) !!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Need Help with Crystal Report for VB4 Pro

9. PLEASE HELP with VB4/Crystal report problem

10. Help - DLL for Crystal Reports in VB4

11. Need Help with Crystal Report for VB4 Pro

12. Help: VB4 and Crystal Report OCX