SSTab Control Tab Caption Font
Author Message
 SSTab Control Tab Caption Font

Hi VB'ers,

VB4 Pro/Win95

I have a form with a 2-tab SSTab control on it.  I change the font size
on the tab captions from the default font (MS Sans Serif 8) to MS Sans
Serif 12.  I save the form and reload the project.  The font size for
the tab captions reverts back to the default size (8 pt).  When I look
at the form's contents in an ASCII editor, I see the proper font
registry key and the right font name and size.  I am developing the
project on a system with the resolution set to 1024x768 and large
fonts.

Where show I look to correct this problem?  Why is the tab control not
acknowledging the properties as they exist in the form?

TIA,
Peter

Johns Hopkins University                Phone: (410) 792-6000 x4499
Applied Physics Laboratory              Fax: (410) 792-6054
Laurel, MD 20723-6099

Sat, 13 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Tabbed Dialog control (SSTab) with no tabs?

2. SStab control tab click , activating tab

3. DragDrop from tab to tab in SSTab control?

4. how to change font/caption color of a particular tab of sstab control !

5. Determine which tab a control is on on an SSTab control

6. SSTab Control - Placing dinamically controls on tabs

7. SSTab Control problem-vb 4.0 (controls doesnt appear except on one tab )

8. VB432 SSTab Control copy controls between tabs

9. sstab - move a frame on Tab x to Tab y at run time

10. changing tab from sstab control

11. Problems with SSTab Control (TabOrder, Changing Tabs, Hotkeys)

12. Adding Tabs at Runtime in SSTab Control