How do I create a ODBC system DSN?
Author Message
 How do I create a ODBC system DSN?

I'm able to create a user DSN but can not create a System DSN.

Please Help!!

Regards

John Hodgson
IT Applications Administrator.

Sun, 24 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How do I create a ODBC system DSN?
HKEY_CURRENT_USER -> Software -> Software -> ODBC -> ODBC.INI -> [ create
your DSN key here ]

Good luck :-)

Quote:
>I'm able to create a user DSN but can not create a System DSN.

>Please Help!!

>Regards

>John Hodgson
>IT Applications Administrator.

Tue, 26 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Crystal and ODBC DSN/DSN-less connections - do I need USER DSN or SYSTEM DSN

2. Creating ODBC System DSN by using ODBC API ?

3. creating ODBC system DSN programatically

4. How to create a ODBC system DSN

5. Creating ODBC System DSN entry

6. Creating a system dsn or file dsn

7. which Dsn(Data Source Name) is Faster System DSN Or File DSN

8. ODBC system DSN

9. SQL Connection with a System DSN (ODBC)

10. ODBC CtlPanel Applet and System DSN's

11. ODBC CtlPanel Applet and System DSN's

12. create system dsn in vba