Copying dll on a computer when loaded in memory
Author Message
 Copying dll on a computer when loaded in memory

Hi,

I can't copy a dll on a computer with the function FileCopy when this dll is
loaded in memory.

How can I do to copy it when loaded in memory ?

Can you help me ,

tkz

Emmanuel

*** Posted from RemarQ - http://www.*-*-*.com/ - Discussions Start Here (tm) ***

Mon, 04 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Copying dll on a computer when loaded in memory
If the file is open and cannot be replaced, you need to either have it replaced
during the next boot or have the app that is locking it to unload it and then
replace. You can do the first with a function called movefile or maybe movefileEx or
something like that. It will put the appropriate entries in the registry so that
when the computer is re-booted it will replace that file.

JC

Quote:

> Hi,

> I can't copy a dll on a computer with the function FileCopy when this dll is
> loaded in memory.

> How can I do to copy it when loaded in memory ?

> Can you help me ,

> tkz

> Emmanuel

> *** Posted from RemarQ - http://www.remarq.com - Discussions Start Here (tm) ***

Mon, 04 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Copying bitmap from one computer's memory to another

2. Which ocx, dlls are loaded into memory

3. Get a list of DLLs, etc, loaded in memory

5. DLL Loaded in the memory

6. many copies of msado15.dll and memory leaks

7. How a dll is loaded into memory

8. Memory usage when loading a home-made DLL

9. Get a list of DLLs, etc, loaded in memory

11. can i return the memory used on a computer

12. How to scan computer memory?