Closing a dial-up connection
Author Message
 Closing a dial-up connection

After opening a DUN session and I have completed my online operations
how do I close the DUN session so the user does not have to?

Many Thanks

Tue, 27 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Closing a dial-up connection

Quote:

>After opening a DUN session and I have completed my online operations
>how do I close the DUN session so the user does not have to?

Download a copy of our free SocketWrench package, which includes a
dial-up networking control. You can use it to monitor existing
connections, as well as generate an event when a user establishes a
connection outside of your program. You can download SocketWrench from
our website at http://www.catalyst.com.

----

Catalyst Development Corporation          Web:   http://www.catalyst.com

Thu, 01 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to close a Dialup connection from code

2. Closing a Dial up Networking Connection

3. help: Closing Dial-up Connection

4. Q: how to close dial-up networking connection?

5. Closing a Dial up Networking Connection?

6. How to close Dial-up connection?

7. Closing dial up connection automatically

8. Closing a Dial-Up Connection

9. Closing Dialup Connection

10. Callling and Closing the dial- up connection

11. Closing active Dial-Up Networking connection?

12. Dial Ups