window size
Author Message
 window size

how do you get a window ( form in the program) to  display fully
in both 600 x 800 and 640 x 480 resolution after it is made executable

Wed, 31 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 window size
Stephen
    There have been a lot of questions on this subject on these newsgroups.
Here is a RE-POST of info sent to another thread with similar problem to
yours........

Regards
        Molly.

*************
    There are a number of controls that can do what you want. The best one I
have found is called FastForm, which is available from
http://www.bigfoot.com/~ctsoftware. Other controls work in various ways, but
this one just drops on the Form you want to control and can be used without
any programming at all. It also supports things like scaling of all your
controls graphics, fonts, borders - Form Zorder, save window, MDI Form size
etc.. which no other control does to my knowledge.

Using a control like this would suit you better that one that acts as a
container for controls because you have already developed your forms. If you
used a container type, you would have to modify all your forms to cut and
paste the controls into the container. With this one you just need to drop a
control onto each form that you want to scale.
**************

Quote:

>how do you get a window ( form in the program) to  display fully
>in both 600 x 800 and 640 x 480 resolution after it is made executable

Wed, 31 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to get the Windows Size (Screen Size)

2. Window size of VB Window changes in Fullscreen mode

3. Control module window size on open?

4. Main window size in Access 97

5. Access window size

6. Window Sizing and Zoom

7. window sizing

8. Controlling Window Size & Position of Tables

9. Help: How to control my .mde window size

10. MS Access Window Size

11. IE controls Compose Window Size

12. VBA Window size shrinks after using help