API NetFileEnum getting DR.Watson error
Author Message
 API NetFileEnum getting DR.Watson error

I am using the NetFileEnum function in my application. Somtimes i'm getting
Dr.Watson error, telling that memory cant be read. Have some any idea??

--
From
Knut Selvik

Techno Consult AS
www.techno.no

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 API NetFileEnum getting DR.Watson error
That error is a sure indication that you're program has caused an "Access
Violation", i.e. is attempting to access memory that's not available to it,
like trying to write into the code segment of the program for example.
This is typically caused by bad pointers and/or insufficient buffer sizes.

Regards,
Ian Carter

Quote:
> I am using the NetFileEnum function in my application. Somtimes i'm
getting
> Dr.Watson error, telling that memory cant be read. Have some any idea??

> --
> From
> Knut Selvik

> Techno Consult AS
> www.techno.no

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Dr watson error: access violation error in vb6:0x0055a8ea

2. Error: Dr. Watson error - Access Right vilolation

3. Error: Dr. Watson error - Access Right vilolation

4. RegSetValueEx API causes Dr. Watson (USING corrected params)

5. RegSetValueEx API causes Dr. Watson (USING corrected params)

6. RegSetValueEx API causes Dr. Watson (USING corrected params)

7. Why do I get Dr. Watson errors

8. Oracle ODBC and Dr Watson Errors

9. Dr Watson error

10. Dr. Watson Error 87 using VB4