Showing inactive windows on top or showing always...
Author Message
 Showing inactive windows on top or showing always...

Okay, I've been all over the net looking for this one:

How do I make a application stay on top of the stack of programs(visible)
even when it is inactive?

--TikiGod

"The Mighty Tiki God blesses your cat's urinary tract health!"  -- Mighty
Tiki God

Mon, 15 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Showing inactive windows on top or showing always...
I apollogize if you are getting this twice, if you have already answered
this, could you please repost your answer?

Tiki God

Quote:

>Okay, I've been all over the net looking for this one:

>How do I make a application stay on top of the stack of programs(visible)
>even when it is inactive?

>--TikiGod

>"The Mighty Tiki God blesses your cat's urinary tract health!"  -- Mighty
>Tiki God

Tue, 16 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Showing inactive windows on top or showing always...

2. Make a window always on top (of every window..always)

3. A browser window shown as top most

4. Show modal fails to bring window on top

5. Properties Do not always show

6. Always show new lines on Tex Box

7. Active-Deactive form, Always show a form in front of another

8. Child form always show when loading

9. Showing the Caption (always)

10. VB Script to always show $.00 Cents

11. Closing Project Always Shows Save Dialog

12. Always show the last row in a ListView