Parent MDI form without Min and Max Buttons?
Author Message
 Parent MDI form without Min and Max Buttons?

Hello,

I want my MDI parent form to be maximized allways. The title bar should
contain no Min and Max buttons. The properties of a normal form for that
purpose do not exist at design time of a MDI parent form

In the FAQ for VB, there is an example how to remove the close option of
the System Menu ( left button of title bar ) using the API call
RemoveMenu. In this way, I could remove the option for minimze, maximize
also. The buttons at the right side have no effect then, but they are still
present. But I would prefer to remove them totaly.

Any thoughts?

Thanks a lot for any help or comment.

By

Mon, 21 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. MDI form without title bar, control box, max/min buttons

2. MDI child form, Min and Max buttons

3. MDI Form Min/Max Button

4. Disabling Min and Max buttons on MDI Form

5. Disabling Min, Max, and Close buttons on MDI form

6. How to hide the min/max buttons in a MDI form

7. Icon on a Form without max/min buttons

8. Disabling Max/Min Buttons on MDI

9. how to make a form appear without min,max and close option

10. Capturing If user pressed max, min or normalize button on form

11. How Do I Remove Min/Max/Close buttons from MDI Parent form?

12. min button on MDI form