URGENT -- CD-ROM and system tray icon questions (separate questions)
Author Message
 URGENT -- CD-ROM and system tray icon questions (separate questions)

Repost:

I was wondering if anyone knows how to tell
if the CD-ROM door is open? Also, I want to know how to
make a menu appear right-aligned to the center of a system tray
window. I know how to make the menu appear, but I can't seem to get it
to be on the center of the icon. Thanks in advance for the help.

--
This is a no-spam e-mail address. To write e-mail to my real address, remove the no.spam from the domain.

Mon, 01 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. CD-ROM checking & tray icon menu (separate questions) - URGENT

2. Accessing file from one CD-ROM in a multiple CD-ROM system

3. How to change Multi Media CD-ROM in two or more CD-ROM system

4. Q: Problems with System Tray functionality in VB5 and question about TaskBar/System Tray

5. system tray icon question

6. CoolHide - Help you hide/minimize window to Tray and hide icons from the system tray

7. CoolHide - Help you hide/minimize window to Tray and hide icons from the system tray

8. CD-Rom prodcut / barcode question

9. question about copying a folder from CD-ROM to Harddisk

10. Installation Question (CD-Rom)

11. Question: Creating a CD ROM Autoplay program

12. CD-ROM and TrayIcons questions...