hello please could you help me
Author Message
 hello please could you help me

Hello,

I would like to know how can i do for put a button in IE5 and when I click
in this button I would like execute my VB programm.

I would like too how can id do for take the current url in my IE5 with a vb
programm.

please help me you make me very happy if i can have this two
informations with any source lines.

Thank you and have nice days for you.

Dave

Thu, 14 Oct 2004 13:06:39 GMT
 hello please could you help me
See Shell programming by O'Reilly

--
Those who make their abode in edifices of a silicon matter should refrain
from capitulating ligneous projectiles.

Quote:
> Hello,

> I would like to know how can i do for put a button in IE5 and when I click
> in this button I would like execute my VB programm.

> I would like too how can id do for take the current url in my IE5 with a
vb
> programm.

> please help me you make me very happy if i can have this two
> informations with any source lines.

> Thank you and have nice days for you.

> Dave

Fri, 15 Oct 2004 20:52:52 GMT

2. Can anyone HELP me PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

3. render Hello.xml + Hello.xsl into PrintDocument ?

4. Please ignore last posting: "hello world"

5. Hello, could someone please explain to me..

6. Hello Mr gates, please see this!!!

7. PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP

8. Hello Plz I want to help as fast as possible Visual Basic

9. Hello friend, I need help

10. Design Help PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

11. Please Please PLEASE HELP!!!!!

12. URGENT HELP PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE???