Saving Pictures in PictureBox control
Author Message
 Saving Pictures in PictureBox control

Hello

I have a picture that is drawn into a PictureBox. Then I want to be able
to load up another form and save the picture with the filename selected
on the new form. Whenever I try to save it, it comes back with an
Invalid Property error. I think this is due to the fact that the
PictureBox shows the image, but it does not see that there is
information there to save. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

Andy

Sun, 14 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Saving Pictures in PictureBox control
Use the Image property when specifiying the picture to save as opposed to
uisng the picture property
Quote:

>Hello

>I have a picture that is drawn into a PictureBox. Then I want to be able
>to load up another form and save the picture with the filename selected
>on the new form. Whenever I try to save it, it comes back with an
>Invalid Property error. I think this is due to the fact that the
>PictureBox shows the image, but it does not see that there is
>information there to save. Any help would be appreciated.

>Thank you

>Andy

Mon, 15 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Picturebox (Save as Picture)

2. How to save the PictureBox.Picture?

3. How to save a picturebox picture ?

4. Saving the picture (in PictureBox) to BMP

5. Saving the picture (in PictureBox) to BMP

6. Saving Picturebox .picture property as jpg

7. save graphics in PictureBox's Picture property

8. Help!! Loading PictureBox FromStream and PictureBox.Image.Save

9. Cancel loading of large picture into PictureBox or Image control

10. Reading PCX-files into picturebox or picture control ?

11. How do I zoom a picture by picturebox control?thanks

12. ZoomSize of Picture in PictureBox Control