Packaging the product
Author Message
 Packaging the product

Hi, I want to pacage my product for distribution, however, when I use the
packaging software that came with Microsoft studio, I don't know how I can
have my images and pictures follow the package.  My help files seem to
follow it just fine but my images don't.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Gordon Byrne

Sat, 16 Oct 2004 06:59:01 GMT
 Packaging the product
There is a step in the wizard where you can add any other files you
want to be installed. Then you can select where they are to be
installed. Presumably you want them installed in some path relative to
the App.Path. In that case, when you get to the step where you specify
the destination for the files sse the dropdown to select ($AppPath) (I
think that's what it's called) and then add the sub-folder name on the
end.
  eg. ($AppPath)\Images
The necessary folders will be created when the setup is run.

Sat, 16 Oct 2004 15:17:17 GMT

1. REQ: OTC Software Package fro product upload

2. Packaging the product

3. Product A = Product B + Product C + .......

4. Product Packaging/Manuals

5. Product ID, Product Name

6. Can Package and Deployment Wizard handle COM packages?

7. VB and DTS packages - Custom server and package names

8. A2K: Is there another good Package & Deplyment product?

9. New Product For Easily Building Web Applications From Access

10. new type of aggregate function (product function)

11. New Product: Total Visual SourceBook for Access and VB

12. the best products on the net 5424