How to send TextBox data to printer ?
Author Message
 How to send TextBox data to printer ?

In QuickBASIC it is easy, but in VB ???
I use Visual Basic 4.0
I would like to send the text from a TextBox to the printer

Sat, 11 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 How to send TextBox data to printer ?

printer.print text1.text

[VB5]
Robb
remove autospam deterent from address before emailing

Quote:
>How to send TextBox data to printer ?
>In QuickBASIC it is easy, but in VB ???
>I use Visual BASIC 4.0
>I would like to send the text from a TextBox to the printer

Sat, 11 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 How to send TextBox data to printer ?

Quote:
>printer.print text1.text

>[VB5]
>Robb
>remove autospam deterent from address before emailing

>>How to send TextBox data to printer ?
>>In QuickBASIC it is easy, but in VB ???
>>I use Visual BASIC 4.0
>>I would like to send the text from a TextBox to the printer

Thanx, that helps me alot,BUT
I starts printing when the applicaton is closed, I mean:

  When I ask to print, its starts the printer control, but the
  printing is suspended.It only starts when I quit the application;
  How to print immedeatly ?

Mon, 13 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 How to send TextBox data to printer ?

Quote:

> >printer.print text1.text

> >[VB5]
> >Robb
> >remove autospam deterent from address before emailing

> >>How to send TextBox data to printer ?
> >>In QuickBASIC it is easy, but in VB ???
> >>I use Visual BASIC 4.0
> >>I would like to send the text from a TextBox to the printer

> Thanx, that helps me alot,BUT
> I starts printing when the applicaton is closed, I mean:

>   When I ask to print, its starts the printer control, but the
>   printing is suspended.It only starts when I quit the application;
>   How to print immedeatly ?

Printer.EndDoc

Mon, 13 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 How to send TextBox data to printer ?

to start printing, add the line

        Printer.EndDoc

this finish the print job.  In fact, your problem is due to non-ended
print job which is forced to end when u quit the application

Wing

Quote:

> >printer.print text1.text

> >[VB5]
> >Robb
> >remove autospam deterent from address before emailing

> >>How to send TextBox data to printer ?
> >>In QuickBASIC it is easy, but in VB ???
> >>I use Visual BASIC 4.0
> >>I would like to send the text from a TextBox to the printer

> Thanx, that helps me alot,BUT
> I starts printing when the applicaton is closed, I mean:

>   When I ask to print, its starts the printer control, but the
>   printing is suspended.It only starts when I quit the application;
>   How to print immedeatly ?

Tue, 14 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to send TextBox data to printer ?

2. Help, How to send printer command to printer bypassing printer driver in vb

3. Sending data to a printer (QBASIC)

4. Sending Data To The Printer

5. capturing data sent to printer

6. How to send Raw data to the printer

7. Sending raw data to the printer

8. How to send data to printer port

9. how to send RAW data to printer

10. Help with sending RAW Data to HP Laser Printer

11. Sending data to LPT1 (printer)

12. Send data to printer port ?