ADO error 3265
Author Message
 ADO error 3265

Hi,
I have written a program using VB5 and SQL6.5. I use stored procedures in my
program and test it on the testing server. Everything works well and no
errors.

However, when I port everything to the live server to run my program, I
encounter this error very often. The error is "3265 ADO could not find the
object in the collection corresponding to the name or ordinal reference
requested by the application." This does not happen in the testing server.

May I know if there's anything wrong on the SQL settings on the live server
? Or there are other causes ?

Thanks in advance,
Evelyn Teo

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. ADO error 3265

2. ADO error 3265

3. ADO Error 3265

4. ADO error 3265

5. ADO error 3265

6. ADO error 3265

7. Filter of ADO Recordset causing run-time error 3265

8. DAO Error 3265 - technical - help!

9. Error 3265:Item not found in this collection

10. Error 3265 Item not found in this collection

11. Run time error 3265

12. Errors 3265 & 3186