Author Message
 "Resize Bars"

Try http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;splitter".

--
John Tabor

http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~jftabor
___________

Quote:
>How do I create the panel resize bar effect. For example in Windows
Explorer
>the left pane of the directory is separated from the right-hand contents
pane.
>When you Drag the bar, the cursor changes, and black bar appears. Is there
an
>easy way to do this or is there a FREE ActiveX control to do it?

Fri, 23 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 "Resize Bars"
1. Run VB.
2. From 'New Project' dialog box select 'VB Application Wizard'.
3. When wizard ask for interface type, select 'Explorer style'.
4. Follow the instructions.
5. After the wizard ends creating template, check out how it solved
problem of resizing bars (without OCX-es!).
--
Dawid 'Dave' Lorenz -={ Zielona Gora, woj. lubuskie, PL }=-

http://iop.sonik.net -={ SONIK.net-Internetowa Opinia Publiczna }=-
http://free.polbox.pl/a/adlorenz -={ Dostepne tez w wersji offline }=-

Sat, 24 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. *"*-.,._,.-*"* I"LL TRADE VISUAL C++ FOR VBASIC *"*-.,_,.-*"*

2. how to disable "resize the apps"?

3. Subclassing controls design "ReSize" event

4. Form Resizing "Grab Handle"?

5. Removing "Microsoft Word" from Title Bar

6. Disable Default "Menu Bar"....!

7. Userform "progress bar" fantasies

8. Vertical bars "|" in Key Fields

9. Ignoring the "Windows" Task Bar Key

10. VB5 - "?" in title bar

11. Getting "?" button on the caption bar

12. Power Quest Partition Magic "Size Bar"