How to remove textbox right mouse click menu?
Author Message
 How to remove textbox right mouse click menu?
Using VB6 enterprise

On standard edit boxes I want to prevent the popup menu appearing when the right mouse button is
clicked! - can this be done?

Any ideas?

Thanks

Adrian Harrison

Sun, 14 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How to remove textbox right mouse click menu?

Quote:
> On standard edit boxes I want to prevent the popup menu appearing when the

right mouse button is

Quote:
> clicked! - can this be done?

Long Answer:
See my response to Daniel Rairigh, in a previous thread in this newsgroup
entitled: RightClick Menu.

Short Answer:
In the MouseDown Event handler, if the right button is pressed:
    With txtWhatEver
        .Enabled = False
        .Enabled = True
    End With 'txtWhatEver

N. Varacalli
--
Warning: Email address is mangled. Delete appropriately.

Sun, 14 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to remove textbox right mouse click menu?

2. How to remove textbox right mouse click menu?

3. How to prevent menu with right mouse click on textbox

4. Reduce or remove the right click menu in the webbrowser control

5. Disabling right mouse click in standard textbox

6. Textbox - disable right mouse click

7. override right mouse click on textbox

8. Looking for lightweight Textbox control that does not hog up right mouse click

9. Disable mouse right click of TextBox

10. Context Menu's and right mouse click event

11. Right mouse button click popup menu

12. Display menu on right mouse click