Somebody please help me to create an Excel Workbook w/sheets from VB4.0
Author Message
 Somebody please help me to create an Excel Workbook w/sheets from VB4.0

Needs help on the following matters:

1. How to make one (1) XLS-file with 4 sheets inkluded.
2. How to adress the different sheets, so that I can write data to the
cells from an imported file using VB4.0
3. How to name the different sheets.

I have found out how to create and save different sheets (1 XLS-file = 1
sheet) using:

        Dim X as Object
        Set X = CreateObject ("Excel.Sheet")
        X.cells(x1,y1).Value = <variable>

        X.Saveas = <filename>
        X = Nothing

but this does not help me.

Sorry about my lousy English.

I am greatful for every hint I can get...

?yvind Hjelmengen

Mon, 24 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Using Excel workbooks and sheet from Access

2. I want to email excel sheets in a workbook

3. Word2000 Mail merge from selected sheet in Excel workbook

4. Create Excel-sheet with VB4 ??

5. Selecting multiple sheets in an Excel workbook

6. Err 1004: Excel Workbook/Sheet Activate

7. Copy an Excel sheet without opening the workbook.

8. Create Excel-sheet with VB4 ??

9. VB or Excel VBA, accessing list of all the sheets in a workbook

10. Excel VBA: search multiple-sheets in a workbook

11. Write to, calculate, read from Excel workbook-sheet

12. ADO Connection to Excel - Finding the sheets in a workbook