Global Multi-Use Does NOT work on Win 2000 Advanced Server
Author Message
 Global Multi-Use Does NOT work on Win 2000 Advanced Server

Word to the wise:

    Microsoft has just informed us (via a support call) that Global MultiUse
DLL's do not work on Win 2000 advanced server under COM+. I can only attest
to the fact that it does not work in a ASP environment. I have not verfied
this with a Client /Server app or DCOM. Our app was plauged with "Interface
Not Suppoted" and Marshalling errors until we changed to MultiUse.

Christopher Prindle
Director, Software Development
Decision Management International, Inc.

Mon, 15 Sep 2003 09:42:28 GMT

1. Using Webclasses With Windows 2000 Advanced Server?

2. pocketpc sdk 2002 can't work with win 2000 server

3. No Microsoft Transaction Server Type Library in Windows 2000 Advanced Server

4. filesystemobject not working in 2000 server

5. ActiveX control Setup Deployment (not working on windows 2000 server)

6. VB Component used with ASP (not working with windows 2000)

7. VB60 installiation on server 2000 (NT50 Advanced) porks MDAC

8. Advanced: ADO & SQL Server 2000

9. Function not working with Windows 2000 or Office 2000

10. SQL string not works in VB and works in Access 2000

11. ExtCreatePen does not work in Windows 2000 but works in Windows 98

12. doing updating from grid to sql server with stored procedure sql 2000