!Help: How do I halt system events??
Author Message
 !Help: How do I halt system events??

Is anybody aware of a way, with VB4, to halt all system operations while my
program executes a bunch of code.  In this code, timing is critical and it
important that no time be used up doing system operations.  If so, how long
can the system go without being allowed to do anything but my code?  I guess
I'm looking for a DoEvents sort of thing except it would be called
DoThisCodeAndNothingButThisCodeUntilIt'sDone.

Blair

Wed, 04 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. System Halt

2. System Halt

3. JET database halting system

4. Halting a click event

5. MSGBOX Halts Timer Events

6. Common Dialog and Timer Events/MCI Done Event

7. VB4/Win95-HELP: MMcontrol.OCX doesn't issue a DONE event after playing AVI

8. Help: Event Logging to System log

9. help with system event..

10. help with halting Sub Main()

11. Assistant not doing anything because system is busy?

12. DoEvents not doing any events