procedure to find certain files from a certain date on harddisk
Author Message
 procedure to find certain files from a certain date on harddisk

Hi there,

I'm trying to build an mp3 jukebox and since i wanna use an UTP netwrok card
to upload new tracks to the player I need a function that can scan an entire
disc ??

Can anybody help me on this matter ? Thx =-)

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Find files updated after certain date in a folder

2. List of files modified before a certain date

3. Limit FileSearch to Files of certain date?

4. API calls to search for files between certain dates

5. Find files of certain type

6. Where do I find certain file

7. Database expires after a certain date

8. Open the Calendar at a certain date

9. delete records that are older than a certain date

10. Finding the average of certain fields in a table

11. How to read one file and write certain fields to another file

12. Finding a certain task