Making *.dll files via microsoft visual basic 6.0???
Author Message
 Making *.dll files via microsoft visual basic 6.0???

How is it possible to make *.dll files via microsoft Visual Basic 6.0???

piotr

Mon, 04 Aug 2003 06:53:11 GMT
 Making *.dll files via microsoft visual basic 6.0???

Quote:
>Subject: Making *.dll files via microsoft visual basic 6.0???

>Date: 2/14/01 4:53 PM Central Standard Time

>How is it possible to make *.dll files via microsoft visual basic 6.0???

>piotr

I still use VB5.0, but believe the answer is the same. You need to make an
ActiveX DLL project. You can find a sample project in Books Online.

HTH,
Merjet

Mon, 04 Aug 2003 08:00:29 GMT

1. Microsoft Visual Basic v3.0 Professional/Microsoft Visual Basic Assistant v3

2. .dll files in Visual Basic 6.0

3. Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0

4. Microsoft Word with Visual Basics 6.0 Issue

5. Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0

6. Visual Basic 6.0 enterprise crashes while compiling with Microsoft MAPI Control components