I/O port, Parallel port, Serial port
Author Message
 I/O port, Parallel port, Serial port

Hello everybody,

Do you know or do you have any information about programming the I/O
ports, serial ports or parallel ports by Visual Basic for Windows ?

Please reply me by email.  Many thanks !!

Best regards.

Thu, 04 Dec 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. Serial port/parallel port

2. Serial port/Parallel port

3. OS port close inaddition to Winsock port close

4. Finding parallel port port and irq info

5. Future of Serial Ports vs USB Ports

6. How to loop comm port control to read text files through serial port in VB3

7. Serial/Parallel Port Programs

8. Parallel and Serial Port

9. Accessing serial (& parallel) ports with NT4

10. Sources on Serial/Parallel port programming?

11. Communicating with Serial/Parallel port

12. Parallel or serial port control (direct)