Student having some problems with friend overload functions
Author Message
 Student having some problems with friend overload functions

 >Hi group, I am teaching myself C++ as you know, so excuse the constant
 >postings to this group. You have helped a lot and I am appreciative of it.
 >Anyway, heres my problem: . . .

Hi, Ioan. As you know, comp.lang.basic.visual.misc is for the discussion of
Microsoft Visual Basic and directly-related subjects (and C++ is rarely, if
ever, considered 'directly-related'). Thus I'm wondering why you posted this
question to c.l.b.v.misc.

I'm certain that you'd have a far higher probability of getting a good answer
if you asked in a newsgroup dedicated to C/C++, although I hear that, for all
our occasional arguments here, this one is a good deal more 'polite'.

Best of luck in your new endeavor.

  http://www.*-*-*.com/ ,000+ groups

Mon, 11 Aug 2003 02:57:08 GMT

1. Student having some problems with friend overload functions

2. Problems using Friend function

3. Problem with Friend Function

4. Why warn about: Friend Overridable Sub / Friend MustOverride Sub

5. Overloading the Save / Save As functions in Word.

6. Overloading the Save / Save As functions in Word.

7. Overloading the Save / Save As functions in Word.

8. How to overloads function with only different return

9. How to overloads Function with return different only (all parameter are the same)

10. Function overloading and Optional parameters

11. Public Overloads Overrides Function Equals()

12. Casting in overloaded functions?