WebBrowser Links
Author Message
 WebBrowser Links

Hi all, I have a program that I have written with the web browser control. I
have all the links I'd like to go to in menus. Everything works great, but I
was wondering if it is possible to disable the links in a web browser so that
the only way I can go to a different page is through the menus I have set up.

Thanks!
David

Fri, 15 Oct 2004 01:00:33 GMT

1. Linking 1 WebBrowser to another

2. Newbie: Linking local files to WebBrowser

3. Linking 1 WebBrowser to another

4. Retreive link-url from click in WebBrowser Object

5. Linking 1 WebBrowser to another

6. webbrowser and broken links

7. webbrowser control - right click link trouble

8. Capturing email links in webbrowser

9. Retreive link-url from click in WebBrowser Object

10. Linking 1 WebBrowser to another

11. Links array, webbrowser control

12. Retrieving links and images from the webbrowser control