MAPI and Exchange Profile
Author Message
 MAPI and Exchange Profile

My MAPI program is requesting a login profile for Exchange. I want this
program to use the same transport system as used by Outlook Express. The
program runs on W98. How can I configure the MAPI session to avoid
requesting the Exchange profiles ? This is probably a program option, I just
do not know where to look for the solution.

Any clues ?

Regards, Bob

Tue, 16 Dec 2003 04:36:04 GMT
 MAPI and Exchange Profile
Specify the profile name as the value for the UserName property (or
LoginName, whatever it is called in the MAPI controls).

--
Regards,

Eric June
Intuitive Data Solutions

----- IDSMail - The Universal E-mail Component  --------
Send/Rcv E-mail *EASILY* through SMTP/POP, VIM,
MAPI, MHS, Banyan VINES, Active Messaging, & CDO:
http://www.intuitive-data.com/idsmail.htm

Sun, 21 Dec 2003 03:51:05 GMT

1. Problem with MAPI controls, Exchange Profile requested

2. Adding a second Exchange mailbox to a MAPI profile in VB code

3. MAPI: Specifying Profile for Exchange

4. MAPI/Exchange/Default Profile

5. MAPI and exchange--choose profile?

6. Creating a MAPI/Exchange profile

7. Outlook, Exchange, CDO and Profiles *Help Please*

8. exchange profile

9. MS Exchange: How can I get current profile name or login name using VB

10. Specifying Exchange Profile to be used

11. Get Available Exchange Profile Names

12. Help : Profile Exchange