MAPI and Exchange Profile
Author Message
 MAPI and Exchange Profile

My MAPI program is requesting a login profile for Exchange. I want this
program to use the same transport system as used by Outlook Express. The
program runs on W98. How can I configure the MAPI session to avoid
requesting the Exchange profiles ? This is probably a program option, I just
do not know where to look for the solution.

Any clues ?

Regards, Bob

Tue, 16 Dec 2003 04:36:04 GMT
 MAPI and Exchange Profile
Specify the profile name as the value for the UserName property (or
LoginName, whatever it is called in the MAPI controls).

Eric June
Intuitive Data Solutions

----- IDSMail - The Universal E-mail Component  --------
Send/Rcv E-mail *EASILY* through SMTP/POP, VIM,
MAPI, MHS, Banyan VINES, Active Messaging, & CDO:

Sun, 21 Dec 2003 03:51:05 GMT

1. Problem with MAPI controls, Exchange Profile requested

2. Adding a second Exchange mailbox to a MAPI profile in VB code

3. MAPI: Specifying Profile for Exchange

4. MAPI/Exchange/Default Profile

5. MAPI and exchange--choose profile?

6. Creating a MAPI/Exchange profile

7. Outlook, Exchange, CDO and Profiles *Help Please*

8. exchange profile

9. MS Exchange: How can I get current profile name or login name using VB

10. Specifying Exchange Profile to be used

11. Get Available Exchange Profile Names

12. Help : Profile Exchange