telecommuting opportunities for VB programmer
Author Message
 telecommuting opportunities for VB programmer

I am a VB programmer. I would like to know about any full time telecommuting
opportunities as a Visual Basic programmer. Besides VB my other computer skill
include C, Unix, HTML and SQL.
Thank for the attention,

Shyamala

Thu, 30 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Experienced Access VBA Programmer Need for Very Short Telecommuting Project

2. Survey of Interest in Contract Telecommute Jobs among Programmers

3. Job Opportunity for 1-2 top-level VB/VBA/Win32API programmers

4. VB programmer job opportunity in Victoria, BC, Canada

5. VB Programmer job opportunity in Victoria, BC, CAN

6. VB Programmer job opportunity in Victoria, BC, CAN

7. VB Programmer job opportunity in Victoria, BC, CAN

8. VB Programmer job opportunity in Victoria, BC

9. VB Programmer job opportunity in Victoria, BC

10. VB Programmer job opportunity in Victoria, BC

11. VB Programmer job opportunity in Victoria, BC

12. VB Programmer job opportunity in Victoria, BC