How to link to a Web site
Author Message
 How to link to a Web site

Hello

In Vb 3 i linked to a website using this expression

dum = Shell("start http://www.*-*-*.com/ ", 2)

Does anyone know a better way to do this. I have now bought Vb 6 Learning
Edition. Greatful for help.

Ch

Mon, 10 May 2004 05:41:26 GMT
 How to link to a Web site
http://www.mvps.org/vbnet/ > Search > "madness" > ShellExecute Madness
example.

--

Randy Birch
MVP Visual Basic

http://www.mvps.org/vbnet/

> Hello

> In Vb 3 i linked to a website using this expression

> dum = Shell("start http://www.microsoft.com", 2)

> Does anyone know a better way to do this. I have now bought Vb 6 Learning
> Edition. Greatful for help.

> Ch

Mon, 10 May 2004 08:11:50 GMT

1. Linking to a Web Site

2. Linking to a Web Site

3. FYI - New Web Site Security Issue - Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability

4. Site Maps - for web site

5. Best site for freelancer work (PHP, Web site, java, oracle sql, php, data entry)

6. Sending Web Visitors to a backup web site if main one is down

7. Detecting bad web site in web browser control

8. Web Browser: Opening link in new Web Browser window

9. must see IT links site

10. New Freebie Site Plus Put a Link on my webpage for free

11. New Freebie Site plus Put a link on my Webpage for FREE

12. More than 100 links to VB sites